Port harcourt city is the capital city of Rivers state (Nigeria), with huge population, filled with business men and women. A young female breeder by name Nyemachi Amadi-Goodluck the CEO of THE PET PLACE made a post that drew our attention. She posted pictures of a Lhasa Apso Puppy dog she bought from Dogveranda with a caption:
Hi ,I°m lord Shaquille the Benefit dog. My mum 's name is Machee. I'm 8weeks old, I love sausages and cake icing. I smell like GOGOnut. My mum said I'm the most handsome dog she has seen this year, hence she isn't selling me out.
-#LORDSSHAQUILLE









Truly i must confess this little man is really really handsome, just take a close look at his colorful fur, his eyes and black cute nose. Well tell us what you think about Machee's baby boy. Drop your comment on the commentbox😉




Post a Comment

  1. He's doing very great. Keep the standard high because that's our Target. One love from Tobycool kennel Jos and MGT.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top